Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Angels Take Manhattan - Initial Reactions

I just have to tell you right now that I'm crying. I just finished watching the episode and I'm in tears, I'm sniffling, and I'm now typing this. I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to be able to review "The Angels Take Manhattan" any time soon. I'm just too emotional at the moment. Can't wait till Christmas, though. Here, dear readers, are my initial reactions for Doctor Who, Season 7, Episode 5: "The Angels Take Manhattan."

Initial Reactions

  • Wet statues, apparently.
  • Dude, it's that guy!
  • Mommy statue's an Angel...
  • Yep, that's a lot of statues.
  • Scary face, Mr. Angel.
  • Yup, that's what I thought.
  • Don't Blink, Mr. Garner.
  • Dude, WTF? That thing's huge. And the statue of Liberty... fuck.
  • Nice glasses, Amy.
  • I fancy people in books, Rory.
  • Nice thought, but horrible, Doctor.
  • Scary cherub is scary. Why does it sound like a chipmunk?
  • Amy's playing Pooh Sticks!
  • That was kind of obvious.
  • Of course she's Melody! Duh.
  • Oooo.
  • This is why Donna couldn't read the books in The Library.
  • People working for the Angels, interesting.
  • Just some chipmunk-sounding cherubs.
  • He's gonna do it anyway.
  • Since he's married now.
  • Closer and closer...
  • It's really very not good when he's angry.
  • Oooh, Rory...
  • Mmmm... fixed point nonsense again, methinks.
  • lol, they're both angry at you now.
  • He's already seen yours.
  • Mommy Angel is watching you...
  • You're fucked, dude.
  • It's a trap.
  • It's a very sad trap...
  • Big ass scary's behind you.
  • Don't you dare, Rory Williams, don't you dare!
  • He's got a point, Amy.
  • Tears, both me and Amy. sad0017 Free Sad Emoticons
  • No more New York stories, then.
  • Of course, you have to look at the gravestone...
  • More tears. sad0017 Free Sad Emoticons
  • Did she just call him a psychopath?
  • Glasses for The Doctor.
  • I'm all choked up. sad0017 Free Sad Emoticons
  • Fuck, that was heart-rending. sad0017 Free Sad Emoticons

A Few More Things

  1.  At least we know they were together.
  2. And for all your people who didn't think Amy really loved Rory: You've officially been schooled.
Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive