Friday, September 7, 2012

Initial Reaction to THE GIRL WHO WAITED - repost

Originally Posted: September 10, 2011

I just watched "The Girl Who Waited" and this time I wrote down my reactions as I was watching the episode. Reminds me of when I used to do that for Digimon episodes when my mom didn't like me yelling at the TV...

SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT

  • Garden: Very Time Burton
  • Poor Amy... Good job, Rory <-- sarcasm
  • Totally made me cry
  • There's Doomsday Pumpers? Karaoke Bar?
  • The Macarena saves the day. Lol
  • Poor TARDIS... Poor Rory. Two Amy's is not good for your sanity.
  • You fail at life, Doctor. Grr.
  • Aww... poor older Amy...

And last but not least: THAT WAS SAD. But I loved it. There was actual character building for both Amy and Rory in this one. Also, more of the Doctor being the be-all-end-all of the argument. Boy, that's gotten him into all sorts of trouble.

Love ya, Jessie.
love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive