Friday, September 7, 2012

Smith and Jones - repost

Originally Posted: September 9, 2011

I watched Smith and Jones the other day. That's the first episode of the third series of Doctor Who. Well... new series third series. And yes, it is series because it's English and not American.

I have to say... I liked it less this time around. This is because I very much dislike Martha Jones. She's annoying. She does not grow as a person AT ALL during her run on Doctor Who. And quite honestly, I'd very much just like to wring her neck.

But anyway... this episode was funny the first time around, kinda funny the next, and the next, and the next, to the point where it wore down to: "I'm quite tired of watching this episode now, thanks." But I watched it because my little sister wanted to watch Doctor Who.

Love ya, Jessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive