Monday, September 24, 2012

The Power of Three - Initial Reactions

Okay. So. Today.

Today I had a nice time playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. Hours playing it. And then I went downtown with my aunt and cousins. We managed to snag Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 on DVD at the library. We had frozen yogurt at this place called Green Leaf. Best frozen yogurt I've ever had. I had one called Ice Cream Cake that was based off the Oreo 100th Birthday Oreo filling. It tasted EXACTLY like those cookies.

Next we looked at towels at Dillards and then had dinner at Chili's. I then read to my cousins and sent them to bed before watching Doctor Who: "The Power of Three." Which means, dear readers, you are about to get my initial reactions. There will be spoilers... I think. I haven't read them since I wrote them so... be aware you shouldn't read the next section unless you've watched "The Power of Three."

"The Power of Three" Initial Reactions

  • Let's just toss stuff!
  • Interesting teleporting little box...
  • Kind of like the Escher-ness of the title font this week.
  • Why are you sitting on a play set, Doctor?
  • I love Rory's dad.
  • Amy writes! Awesome.
  • Why to people never just knock?
  • Ah yes, it has to be a marketing thing. What else would it be? rolleye0011 Free Emoticons   Rolling Eyes
  • Nice mug, Rory.
  • Oh God, this song again! It needs to go away. I don't like it. sad0143 Free Sad Emoticons
  • It's the gas mask kids all over again!
  • Period dress! Amy looks gorgeous.
  • Zygons!
  • Amy married Henry VIII?
  • Doctor playing Wii. My life is complete.
  • That's a gun.
  • Creepy little girl again...
  • lol, Chicken Dance cube! happy0009 Free Emoticons   Happy
  • She's the Brig's daughter! Awesome! I like her.
  • Distractable Brian Williams.
  • Nanobots? Like the last time there was nothing in. You know, like with Jack and the Chula warship.
  • And I was right... except not...
  • Yup, roll eyes, he's being ridiculous again. That's such a Donna thing to do.
  • What's with aliens and one third?
  • Oh, Doctor, I love you. happy0009 Free Emoticons   Happy
  • Palaptine?
  • Judgement day is coming by little black boxes. I'm okay with that.
  • An encouraging parent for once!

Housekeeping

I am not sure when I'll actually be reviewing this episode, if at all the way my brain's been working... If I don't get around to it, this post is going to be linked to on the "Reviewed" page up there in the header.
That's it from me for today.
Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive