Monday, September 10, 2012

Completely Initial Reactions

Anyone else annoyed that Grimm's not on tonight? I'm very sad about it. People keep messing with my schedules! mad0030 Free Emoticons   Anger

Anyway... I have for you some initial reactions, otherwise known as: My Twitter is hooked up to my Facebook and people get annoyed when I post spoilers so I don't live-tweet, but I live-type. So here are my initial reactions to tonight's Alphas and Warehouse 13.

Gods and Monsters - Alphas

  • Yay for high school dances…
  • The boyfriend is a douchebag. Typical.
  • Obvious mind control is obvious. Creepy mind control is creepy.
  • I really, really like Kat.
  • He’s kinda like Tag from the New Mutants comics, with added mind control.
  • Even Dr. Rosen in creeped out
  • Well hello, Parish.
  • Why you gotta start threatening people? Threats made people uncomfy.
  • Nooooo, it’s just the one person who’s gonna die.
  • Creepy staring is creepy.
  • Good boy, you’re totally wrong and now you gotta deal with it. Except now you’re being stupid.
  • Hicks saves the day again…
  • They are gonna follow that van FOREVER.
  • Lol, Kat.
  • Distraction, distraction. Very classic.
  • Didn’t expect the stabbing, though. scared0015 Free Scared Emoticons
  • Nope, never seen that before. – Sarcastic Tone
  • His mind is the high school gym... interesting.
  • Mind meld!
  • Parish jumped out a window…
  • When did they get to be okay? I feel like I missed something.
  • That would have been a better reveal if they hadn’t shown us she was spying.

Endless Wonder - Warehouse 13


  • Pete would knock over everything.
  • That just sounded painful.
  • Claudia and Steve are amusing and make me giggle.
  • Don’t give it back to him, idiot.
  • What is up with Myka’s top?
  • So, Artie goes from being slightly afraid of Claudia to being really worried about her. Hmmm…
  • And of course he slept with her.
  • That’s not investigating, Pete. That’s being a ridiculous guy.
  • Could you sound anymore announcer-y, Pete?
  • I really don’t like this woman…
  • No, Pete, it WAS the worst one night stand ever.
  • Please let him me way-layed by someone. Companies getting involved in this stuff is just stupid.
  • That effect is awesome.
  • Pete’s in trouble.
  • You’re so awkward, Pete.
  • There’s a bomb… so not good.
  • Ooooh shit. Bad commercial break! Bad!
  • Wow, seriously? That’s ridiculous.
  • Maybe she’s not too bad…
  • HG!

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive