Friday, September 7, 2012

It's a Fanfiction Review! - repost

Originally Posted: October 12, 2011

So, I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction the last couple of days. Most of it has been Slash and either Harry/Draco or Remus/Sirius. Of all the stories I've read, I have two to reccomend/review.

Chameleon Changes - FeatherdxWings
     This one's a Remus/Sirius in which the afforementioned characters swap bodies instead of turning into Animagi... although... Remus doesn't... 'cause he's a werewolf... but yeah... So far, there are only three chapters but those chapters were awesome enough to rate me adding the story to my story alerts. Chameleon Changes takes place in an alternate universe to most of the Marauders Era fanfiction as evidenced by the Marauders not being Animagi in their sixth year and the full moon dates being off. The writing is quite good, the characters are mostly in character, and... I just enjoyed the pants off it. I look forward to seeing how Chameleon Changes continues/ends.

A Conspiracy of Cartographers, Prologue & Year One - picascribit
     I've only just gotten to the beginning of chapter three for this one, but it's so well written I can't wait to see where it goes. Basically, this story is the story of the Marauders, centering on Remus and Sirius so far. The first two chapters are told from six-year-old Remus and Sirius' points of view and they are super cute, in an in-character sort of way. I guess the most interesting thing, to me at least, about this story, is that I'm actually interested in reading this. I tried reading another story about the Marauders going through school starting in their first year and I gave up about a chapter in so... yeah...

Anyway, you can find these fanfictions on Fanfiction.net by searching either the titles or authors... or you could be lazy and just click the links I've provided above (designated by the differently colored section titles - I didn't just do that for fun).

Love ya, Jessie. character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive