Friday, September 7, 2012

The Satan Pit - repost

Originally Posted: August 20, 2011

First thing's first, I slept maybe four hours last night. During that time, I had a very, very odd dream. I was in my house, except that the attic door was in the wrong place and there were two levels to the attic. There were three other people in this dream, one of which was my friend Olivia -- who I have not seen in years -- the other two... I don't know or remember who they were. Apparently, I was storing some murdered people in my split-level attic... I don't know who they were, either. But in this dream, we were moving another dead girl into the attic. Needless to say, I woke up at four this morning, completely freaked out. scared0016 Free Scared Emoticons

The Satan Pit mad0015 Free Emoticons   Anger

I really, really enjoyed this episode of Doctor Who. There aren't really any one-liners in it, but what is there is awesome. The Doctor is predictably brilliant, although the way he has to talk through where the monster's mind went was tedious this time through. Did I mention I've watched this episode very many times? I'd feel sorrier for Jefferson if I hadn't seen the episode so many times. Also, considering Rose did not know that the front window of the rocket would be replaced by something, I admire her decision to basically commit suicide in order to stop Satan from escaping. My last note is about the Ood. I love the Ood and am quite sad that they were all killed in this episode. Oh, and if Basic 100 is brain death, then wouldn't Basic 0 be... I dunno... something other than that?

The Book Part

My little sister came home from her trip to Niagra Falls and Washington D.C. yesterday. She brought with her a gift from her boyfriend's mom: The Science of Doctor Who by Paul Parsons. I've read the first two chapters so far and I'm enjoying it. I have to say, though, that the TARDIS doesn't exactly teleport from planet to planet. It travels through the time vortex and from there goes to the planet/time or whatever. Also, TARDIS is an acronym and so all the letters should be capitalized. It's either TARDIS or T.A.R.D.I.S. not Tardis. But that's me being a pedantic nerd, so there you go.

Love ya, Jessie.love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive