Friday, September 7, 2012

Thunderstorms - repost

Originally Posted: August 24, 2011

Thunderstorms.

I adore thunderstorms. They always make me think of dragons. All those big, dark clouds rolling across the sky. The edges looking like smoke. The whisps of lighter cloud in with the dark adding to the illusion. Also, did I mention they're huge? The rain hasn't started yet, but I hope it does rain. We really, really need it. The wind's going a bit nuts at the moment, whipping around hair and tree limbs.

Did I mention I watched Tangled today? I didn't? Well then, "I watched Tangled today." It was a good movie, although I did sort of have a problem with the ending being pretty obvious. Of course *** **** was going to **** ***. Of course... But Rapunzel's "mother" very much reminded me of the Wicked Step-Mother in Cinderella...

Anyway... I've added a "Links" page to the site because I started a Deviantart page... and there's really no good way to put my fanfiction on this website -- page limits and all. So there are links to my fanfiction, more art than is on the "Photo Gallery" page, and some of my game profiles.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive