Friday, September 7, 2012

Let's Kill Hitler on Miracle Day - repost

Originally Posted: August 17, 2011

I spent my day today watching Charmed, Doctor Who, Kick Ass, and Torchwood: Miracle Day. This post will be talking about only two of those things, can you guess which ones? Also: SPOILERS

Torchwood: Miracle Day
     Theory of the week: I think Jack is going to die, for good. No Face of Boe for Jack.
     Other comments: The CIA is made up of people who don't like to listen to people who might actually know what they're talking about. Also, I want to shoot Ester again.

Doctor Who: Let's Kill Hitler
     I'm bouncing off the walls because goodness this was an awesome episode! The only thing, though, was that I knew The Doctor was not going to die. I was pleasantly surprised by the cameos from the voice interface: Rose, Martha, and Donna. Poor Doctor. Mels was a great early River personality. I liked her almost instantly and I'm kind of sad that that's all we're going to get from the Mels personality. The exchanges between River and The Doctor were amusing, although I think someone stuck superspeed onto The Doctor... and the lipstick thing is getting to be a complete giveaway. I knew as soon as The Doctor started going all wonky that River had poisoned him with lipstick.
     Jumping back to the beginning of the episode: Crop Circles are amusing. And The Doctor's comment about it sent me into giggles.
     All in all, I'm a very happy Whovian at the moment. ^_^

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive