Friday, September 7, 2012

Terra Nova: Genesis - repost

Originally Posted: September 28, 2011

So, I know this is old news, but the first episode of Terra Nova aired on Monday. I thought it was awesome. I like the dinosaurs, they're very much in the same vein of Walking With Dinosaurs and Primeval. I enjoyed the time-travel aspect of the show, but I'm wondering how long they're going to sustain the high-technology thing. I really don't think it's that big a deal, but just because they have the tech, doesn't mean they should continue to use it. Wasn't the development of that technology what led to their society being crap in the first place?

The characters were interesting. Although, why do the lead males in these shows always have to have been cops? Really? Also, Josh reminds me of both Robert Pattinson and Paul Wesley. Not a cross between them, mind, he just... kinda looks like them. Something about the pale skin and prominent, dark eyebrows and dark hair. I was left with an overwhelming feeling that this is apparently the new heart-throb type. I'm not sure I like it.

I missed the part where Maddy met Max (I'm not sure that's his name) because my Mom was flipping channels, so I'm not quite sure what their connection initially is. And yes, Maddy thinks he's attractive, but what's his purpose?

The whole thing with Skye and Taylor was interesting. It should have been brought up before it actually was, though.

And that's pretty much my thoughts on Terra Nova. I'll keep watching, but I may or may not review all the episodes.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive