Friday, September 14, 2012

The Perils of Cats

Those of you who either follow this blog or happened to read yesterday's post will know that I've had a bit of a cat problem in the last two days. Well, the problem continues to be a problem because I have no idea how to clean a suitcase and I need to use it tomorrow. My suitcase still smells like cat piss.

I've been spraying the offending item down with Febreeze (the pet strength and extra strength) every few hours, letting it dry inbetween. I would use Baking Soda, but we've managed to run out of it. One of my little sisters (who owns said cat) told me baby-wipes wouldn't work to clean out the suitcase. I currently planning on wrapping everything I'm packing in plastic bags. Hopefully, that will help keep them from smelling... I doubt it, though.

So... essentially what you should take away from this blog post is this: Keep your suitcases somewhere the cat can't pee on/in them.

And yes, this is going to be an extremely short post, but... better this than no post at all or something that goes in circles.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive