Friday, September 7, 2012

Closing Time - There are Spoilers - repost

Originally Posted: September 24, 2011

There are Spoilers beyond this point

Initial Reactions @ 5:19 PM
    The Cybermat was cute, but ultimately pointless. I was surprised & delighted by the Amy & Rory cameo. I'm not sure how I feel about the episode as a whole. Was that Cybership the one with Adric in it? The baby & The Doctor was funny -- should totally be a spin-off. -- I jest.

More Reactions @ 5:44 PM
    My mood completely dropped after watching Closing Time. It was like: Excitement! happy0186 Free Emoticons   Happy Meh. indifferent0012 Free Emoticons   Indifferent Depressed. sad0035 Free Sad Emoticons Just like that.

Final Reactions @ the time of typing/writing this
     I'm not sure if my mood drop off was because of the episode. I'm still not totally sure how I feel about the entire episode. It seemed very much like filler.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive