Friday, September 7, 2012

Spoilers for the Wedding of River Song - repost

Originally Posted: October 1, 2011

I just got done watching The Wedding of River Song, so the reactions recorded here are initial reactions and there will be spoilers.

I pegged it. happy0208 Free Emoticons   Happy As soon as The Doctor started talking to the Teselecta I was like: Yup, that's how he gets out of it. And the question? OBVIOUS. Of course it wasn't going to be anything difficult. In plain sight. Doctor Who?

I loved the alternate/aborted timeline. That was fun. Also, Amy killing Madame Kovarian was just... yay! And Rory being invisible to Amy... that was amusing. "What's Captain Williams' first name?" "Captain." Lol.

And that's pretty much all I have for that at the moment. I've been doing yard work all day and I'm distracted by Sara Bareilles' Love Song playing in the background. I've been playing this song for days... it's awesome.

Love ya! character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

PS: It's October so you get a new signature goodbye smiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive