Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Warehouse 13 Episode Initial Reactions & Review

So, I'm back home and spent my day watching the Warehouse 13 episodes I'd missed during my vacation. So, for you, I have my initial reactions to those episodes... and then possibly a review, I'm not sure yet.

"Second Chances"

  • Horrible joke, Pete.
  • I really like Claudia's hair.
  • Why doesn't Steve want to go home?
  • I think Brother Adrian is the evil.
  • Mrs. Fredrick agrees with me!
  • And now Steve has more back-story!
  • Yay! He's free!

"The Ones You Love"

  • Amy Acker's in this episode!
  • That's very Diagon Alley entrance...
  • They're just like me and my sister.
  • Amy's so good at acting crazy.
  • These artifacts are wackadoodle.
  • Creepy moving tattoo...
  • I'm envisioning that thing that happened in the Marvel universe that caused Civil War.
  • Oh yay, painting artifact.
  • Astrolabe causes crazy.
  • Oh no, Leena!

"We All Fall Down"

  • Good thing they moved the Astrolabe.
  • Leena ghost!
  • So Warehouse 8 was in the Holy Roman Empire... interesting.
  • Artie's created Adrian is scarily like the real one.
  • Lol, torture room. Creepy, though.
  • Clever, clever Leena.
  • Dagger is for stabbing the dark side.
  • Seriously messed up artifacts.
  • Oh that's really very not good.

Review

I loved these last three episodes. Loved them. The intrigue into Artie's crazy was extremely interesting, as well as the "artifact of the week" stuff. I'm glad that's finally been resolved, I was getting very tired of that. I'm sad Leena's dead. She was pretty cool. Not sure exactly what she did most of the time, but it's sad that she's dead. I don't really have any specific thoughts about anything else, really... Can't wait until the season picks up again next year.

Housekeeping

So... over the next couple days, I'll be watching what I missed while I was on vacation and doing Initial Reactions and reviews for those. I should be getting back on a more normal schedule now that I'm back home.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment