Friday, September 7, 2012

In Which Lots of Things Happen - repost

Originally Posted: September 7, 2011

I have decided that I must find a group of people to watch Buffy with me and my little sister. Listening to the Watchercast made me decide this. It's so much fun listening to them go through the Buffy episodes and remembering said episodes.

Anyway... it's been a couple days since I wrote a blog post. This is because I've been doing next to nothing. Well... I painted... and learned how to do something in Gimp... and watched some Doctor Who... and finished watching The Tudors... Okay, so I actually did stuff, I just didn't write about it. ashamed0005 Free Emoticons   Shame

Doomsday: Kinda boring this time around. I cried because Rose and The Doctor cried.

The Runaway Bride: Much funnier now that I've seen it fifteen times. (Approximately) I think it has something to do with watching it with Nikki.

The Tudors: Interesting if you A) like Henry VIII B) like seeing drama and C) like political stuff. I think I was bored a lot of the time, but I stuck with it and finished the series. Thank you, Netflix.

The Painting Part: I have painted another corkboard. This one festures Mystique, Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Destiny. For the uninitiated: a pair of X-Men villians and a pair of X-Men. Mystique is Nightcrawler's birth mother. Mystique and Destiny raised Rogue. And Rogue and Nightcrawler think of each other as siblings. Hence, I put them all on a corkboard.

That's been my last couple of days. Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive