Thursday, September 27, 2012

Elementary - Initial Reactions

So, I've just watched the premiere of Elementary and... here are my reactions:

Elementary Initial Reactions


  • So not sure this is working in New York.
  • TVs? Really?
  • Uhm... okay...
  • He has sex? Seriously? What?
  • Cumberbatch is a better Holmes than this guy.
  • The entire Holmes & Watson meeting thing was done better in Sherlock. And yes, I will be comparing them, it's inevitable.
  • Really not engaging with this Holmes.
  • I dislike this music.
  • Ew, drippy stuff...
  • Heart to hearts are not a good Holmes thing... I don't like it.
  • Emotional Watson is emotional.
  • I agree with Watson. This Holmes is full of it.
  • That's a big ring box.
  • Why the hell would Holmes "spare someone's feelings"?
  • Lying, lying, liar. Manipulation, more like. Or should be. If it's not...
  • Now that... seriously? Holmes isn't supposed to react so emotionally. What. The. Hell.
  • I'm seriously regretting watching Elementary at this point.
  • Patrick Jane from The Mentalist is more Holmes-y than this guy. - comment inspired by a commercial
  • He's thinking too much about others.
  • Oh yes, let's set Holmes up with a past involving a woman, that's such a good plan. - sarcasm
  • Really, really don't like this music. It's horrible and jarring.
  • WASTON figured it out? Really? Really?
  • Yeah... no on the baseball. Just... no.
  • Overall... no. Don't think I'll be watching this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive