Friday, September 7, 2012

X-Men: First Class, Again... I Think... - repost

Originally Posted: September 12, 2011

I went and bought the X-Men: First Class DVD today. And then I watched it. This was my second time seeing it, and I still love it. All of it. I don't think any future viewings are going to be chopped up into my favorite scenes. Each scene is engaging in it's own right, as well as adding to the overall movie. The other X-Men movies... not so much. I tend to skip through the movies to the fun scenes.

Other than that, my day has been pretty much playing games on Neopets. They've got this thing called "Scores Galore" going on all weekend. This means that instead of being able to get Neopoints for three scores, you get Neopoints for five. I've been using the extra neopoints generated to buy items for my stamp album and my plushie collection.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive