Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quill - A Grimm Review

Today, I went to the mall with one of my little sisters, got lots of candy, and soda. I'm a tad hyped up. Also, today my Sunnydale High School Shirt from ThinkGeek came today. Cue bouncing and giant grins and apparently glowing (according to my dad).

But anyway, here's some Grimm review-type stuff for you.

Quill - Review

     First and foremost: That STUPID voice over is gone! I love the opening now. It's all multi-colored and I swear I saw Juliette firing a gun at the shooting range...
     But anyway, the episode needs to be discussed. I was really grossed out by the diseased Wesen. I was covering my face with my notebook when they were on screen. Seriously, disease is gross, especially in close-ups. Poor Wu got it the most close up. No wonder he was shaky and babbling.
     I quite liked how Hank was dealing with the Wesen thing more realistically than last week. Although his apparent bits of prejudice were kind of unnerving. I was clear they bothered Nick. Monroe's reaction to Hank being informed about Wesen was the most hilarious bit. Yup, just another super-awkward house visit with Nick and "Let's just have a coming out party." sign0141 Free Sign Emoticon
     And speaking of Monroe, he and Rosalee were just so cute together! The mesh well and understand each other. The bit at the end would have been absolutely wonderful if it wasn't for creepy guy peering in the skylight.
     And speaking of creepy guy... he's just so obviously creepy. I don't like him. His Wesen form seemes to be a hyena or something... hmmm...
     Overall, I thought the episode was kind of middling. Like it wasn't really that funny and it wasn't really that cool. And the disease grossed me out so... yeah. Middling.

Quill - Initial Reactions

I thought I'd put this part after the reviews from now on so I don't give myself away and you don't have to skip past them if you don't want to read them.

  • That truck is the ugliest color green.
  • First infected zombie guy....
  • This episode is gonna gross me out. sick0022 Free Sick Emoticons
  • Must. Make. Basket. Perfect.
  • Why are the computer screens all wonky?
  • No words on the opening! Good! Ah dude, was that Juliette with a gun?
  • Oh good, Hank's being freaked out still...
  • Lol, Monroe.
  • Yup... grossing me out. sick0022 Free Sick Emoticons
  • Daww, they're so cute! love0048 Free Emoticons   Love
  • Juliette is thinking Nick's a mob boss or something.
  • Oh noes! Infected guy in the ugly truck! sign0148 Free Sign Emoticon
  • Ah, Bud... spilling the beans. sign0186 Free Sign Emoticon
  • No crap she's gone. sign0138 Free Sign Emoticon
  • Even sick and angry, Rosalee's Wesen form is still cute.
  • Daww, they're SO CUTE! love0048 Free Emoticons   Love
  • Why ya gotta move to Fridays? Grrrrrrr.

Anyways, that's pretty much it from me. Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive