Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Adventure

So, it's Sunday, which usually means you get at least my initial reactions to the newest Doctor Who episode. Not so this week (or last week)! Today you get a little summary of what I did today.

Today, my aunt and I hung out doing different stuff on our laptops while listening/watching really boring stuff on local, non-cable TV. We headed to the Iowa City Public Library (my favorite place ever) and checked out Cabin in the Woods (review soon, hopefully). And then we went and got our nails done. I got this really pretty dark Robin's Egg blue color... it's blue-green really.

After getting out of the nail place, we went to pick up my cousins from their swimming lesson. After that, grocery shopping! And then home for some R&R.

For dinner, we had some yummy steak my uncle made and chocolate fondue for dessert. And now I'm blogging.

Sorry for the very short length on this one, but I honestly haven't done much of what I normally do so... here you go. ^_^

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive