Friday, September 7, 2012

*Dances* - repost

Originally Posted: August 26, 2011

I got a job today! happy0044 Free Emoticons   Happy Cleaning other peoples houses is fun... or should be.

I've also been reading The Science of Doctor Who. The conclusions that I can draw at the moment are:
  • Autons, don't hold your breath, they can't possibly exist.
  • The TARDIS is a big bubble.
  • The Sonic Screwdriver would have to be huge to do what it does.
  • Travelling to other worlds, galaxys, and universes is going to take more power than we could ever have... apparently.
  • Black holes can't really be travelled through without dying by "spaghettification."
  • Silurians can't possibly exist.
  • Having a Human Empire wouldn't actually be feasible.
  • I could have a K-9 at some point that could actually work properly.
  • The Matrix is slowly coming about on Earth.
  • No one could possibly have been around at the beginning of the universe, not even Time Lords.
  • The Eye of Harmony could actually exist.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this book. All of the scientific concepts are understandable and laid out in a fashion that makes sense to the average person.

That's all from me for today. Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive