Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Thirty

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 45
Ms.Feather - 45
Rogan - 45
Bo - 45
Izzy - 38
Henry - 39






Day 30

We started Day 30 still on Victory Road, only this time, we were on Route 23... that's the cave section of Victory Road. We ran into a Machoke, which I caught and named Muscles... again named by one of my sisters.
Muscles
I went ahead and replaced Frankie's Hydro Cannon with Water Pulse because Hydro Cannon was less awesome than I thought. There's a wait time between uses and that just doesn't work for my mainly offensive style.

So far, we've battled 6 Trainers and countless Rock, Fighting, and Zubat types. Yes, I'm counting Zubats as a type now. don't judge me! We've also used up all 20 of the Fresh Waters I bought on Two Island and all 20 of my Super Potions... yeah... I hate Victory Road. It's evil.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive