Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gigantic Bike Problems

I was going to do some reviews today. I was going to watch some Once Upon a Time and The Originals today. I was going to ride my bike up to work to see how long it would take so people could stop hounding me about riding my bike instead of walking.

Instead, my bike has ripped away my patience and royally pissed me off. mad0260 Free Emoticons   Anger

  1. I discovered the car-powered-pump missing, along with the adapters for my tires. Fancy tires require adapters so you can actually pump them full of air, don't you know.
  2. We go out to get another set of adapters. That's fine, they're dirt cheap.
  3. We get home and I have to pop the tread back into the wheel with the little tools for that.
  4. I think I pump the tires full of air so I go to leave.
  5. Surprise! The tires are still flat.
  6. I pump more air into the tires.
  7. Tires are finally done and I'm ready to go.
  8. I make it about halfway to work and as I'm walking my bike up over a break in the crappy sidewalk, the tread pops back out of the wheel.
  9. I'm essentially stuck because the tread keeps getting caught between the brakes and won't move properly. I don't have the tool with me to fix the damned thing.
  10. I walk my bike back home enduring pedals scraping my leg when the bike drags and a reflector falling off the wheel.

So... yeah... I'm just in a foul mood now. Luckily I didn't actually have work today.

I probably won't have any reviews up until Thursday or Friday, the way things are going. Just thought I'd let you know.

Love ya, Jessie  character00165 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive