Monday, October 21, 2013

Big Apologies

I'm back after several days away from the blog. I will eventually get up all the reviews I've set myself to do, but at the moment, that's not happening. Due to an overwhelming case of "OW!" every time I take a step and the fact that my notes and note-taking supplies are clear across my room, I won't currently be reviewing Once Upon a Time in Wonderland like I should have Friday or even going to watch The Vampire Diaries and/or The Originals right now. I have made it my mission to get most, if not all, of that done this evening, though Sleepy Hollow is on so... distractions.

I would like to apologize for the overwhelming laziness I've had this weekend. Work is taking a lot more out of me than I thought it would.

In the event I don't get my review(s) up tonight... I'll probably apologize in the intro to the next review.

Love ya, Jessie character00165 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive