Sunday, September 1, 2013

Two Days of Nuzlocke

Intro

Okay so... I was lazy yesterday. When I say "lazy" know I really meant "stinking tired" because I was babysitting my nephew from 9:30 AM to 11-ish PM. I did, however, get in a little Nuzlocke-ing while he was napping.

However, since I didn't post my stuff last night, I'm going to go ahead and post it today, followed by today's Nuzlocke adventures. These will be formatted like I did them on separate days, just because I can.

Nuzlocke Challenge, Day Fourteen

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Grey Lady
Sleepy






Day 14

My team and I pretty handily beat Erica and the other trainers at the Celadon City Gym. We then headed through Saffron City back to Lavender Town. Once there, we went through Pokemon Tower.

In the Pokemon Tower, I caught a Haunter and named her Grey Lady after the Ravenclaw ghost. We beat the four Team Rocket Grunts easily before being dragged back to Mr. Fuji's house. He gave me a PokeFlute.

My team and I then headed down Route 12 until we encountered the Snorlax blocking our path. I caught the Snorlax and named him Sleepy. He took all of my Great Balls and most of my Pokeballs to capture.

After talking to the Fishing Guru's brother, I received a Super Rod. After that, Zatanna, by Kadabra, was killed by a self-destructing Voltorb. God Damn Selfdestruct. It's a super dumb attack and I hate it!
R.I.P. Zatanna
 That concludes Day Fourteen of my Nuzlocke Challenge.

Nuzlocke Challenge, Day Fifteen

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Grey Lady
Sleepy
Bri
Knight






Day 15

I started out my day on Route 13. I caught another Oddish and named him Terry. Terry was shortly killed on Route 14 by a Birdkeeper's Pidgey. I cannot express how much I loathe Birdkeepers. There are so dang many on Route 13 and Route 14. Gah!
R.I.P Terry
Kors was killed shortly after Terry was by another Birdkeeper's Doduo. I can't say I'm exactly sad to see him go, because his lack of Accuracy was annoying me to no end, but Kors managed to survive his uselessness to become a valued member of my team.
R.I.P. Kors
Of course, Kors' death came just before I reached the only grass patch on Route 14 and he was the only Pokemon I had that could learn Cut. So, on the first time through, I didn't catch a Pokemon for Route 14.

We continued on to Route 15, where Sleepy killed the very first Venonat we saw. Today was turning out not to be my day. However, we soldiered on through the grass to Fuchsia City.

I wasn't sure what exactly the rules were governing the Safari Zone and the Nuzlocke Challenge, so I sort of made up my own. I figured if I just went through one time and caught as many Pokemon as I could on that one time through, I could keep all of them. I also made it through to the guy who gives you Surf... which I'd completely forgotten about. But anyway, the following Pokemon were caught in the Safari Zone:
Knight
Orion
Jordan
Tripoli
Rockslide






I decided to add Orion and Rockslide to my team and left the others in my Box on the PC. My team and I then headed back to Route 14 where I caught another Oddish. I named her Bri. On the way back to Fuchsia City, Rockslide was killed by another Trainer's Hitmonlee. I replaced him on my team with Bri.

To finish out my day, I ventured into the Fuchsia City Gym. This turned out to be a bad plan because Bri was horribly under leveled for the Gym and everyone else was just slightly under leveled. Either way, I ended up losing Orion to the first Trainer's Hypno we battled. Like I said, today was just not my day.
R.I.P. Orion
Orion was replaced by Knight on my team. I thought it was fitting.

Housekeeping

Tombstones for the last two days will be up on deviantART later tonight. I realized I forgot to do Orion's so... I'm off to do that now.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment