Monday, September 16, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Four

Intro

It's Monday, September 16th and Sleepy Hollow premiered on Fox tonight. My spoiler-free review: It was intriguing enough to keep me watching. Completely right up my supernatural-loving alley. I was surprised how fast the episode seemed to be going. So far, I like where Sleepy Hollow is going. It's a refreshing take on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow story. I hope it keeps up this level of production and whatnot.

If you'd like a more in depth review of Sleepy Hollow, please come back tomorrow when I post my review. If you're just here for the Pokemon, read on.

Nuzlocke Challenge

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 41
Ms.Feather - 41
Bri - 40
Jordan - 40
Rogan - 40
Bo - 37






Day 24

My team and I essentially finished ransacking the Pokemon Mansion. We found the Secret Key down in the hidden lab and high tailed it out of there.

We then headed first to the Pokemon Center, then to the PokeMart, and finally to the Pokemon Lab. I picked up my reanimated Omanyte from the "important scientist." I named her Abby after a character from Sleepy Hollow, which I was watching at the time.

Tomorrow, or whenever I get around to it, we'll be headed to the Cinnabar Island Gym.

Housekeeping

If you watched Sleepy Hollow tonight, let me know what you thought in the comments. Who knows, I might reply to you in tomorrow's blog post.

Also, I'll be deleting a paragraph from the "Fall Schedule" page in order to keep it current. Just thought you might wanna know... or something.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment