Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Eighteen

Intro

Just wanted to explain that I'm changing the little sprite captions to include the level my Pokemon are at because I realize it's a little hard to tell that I've actually been training them. That is all, you may continue.


Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Eighteen

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 35
Ms.Feather - 35
Bri - 29
Knight - 29
Jordan - 30
Rogen - 29






Day 18

Today was essentially a training day. I went from Lavender Town to Fuchsia City and mostly trained on Route 15 with my VS Seeker. I did run to Route 11 and grab an Itemfinder from Professor Oak's Aide, so that's a little progress made. 30 Pokemon "captured."

In Fuchsia City I went fishing in the backyard of the Fishing Guru's brother and caught myself a Seaking. My sister suggested I name him Titan, so I did. He's a level 30 and currently boxed due to a full team.

I've decided to go ahead and evolved Bri, Knight, and Jordan when Frankie evolves. I've got the stones lying around in my bag so it just makes sense to use them. Besides, they'll most likely end up at essentially the same level, given the way I train my Pokemon.

"And everybody live, Rose! Everybody lives! I need more days like this!" - The Doctor


Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment