Monday, September 23, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Eight

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 44
Ms.Feather - 44
Rogan - 44
Bo - 44
Henry - 35
Izzy - 35






Day 28

Okay so, I didn't actually get very far today, but I did make a little bit of progress while I was watching Sleepy Hollow tonight. My team and I hit Mt. Ember. Bo learned Strength because I had previously taught it to my Nidoqueen, Jordan. We fought 3 Trainers, 2 Fearow, 2 Ponyta, and a Spearow. The Pokemon I caught for Mt. Ember is a Geodude I named Luke. Also, Henry evolved from Venonat to Venomoth.

Hopefully my next Nuzlocke Challenge update won't be this short. See you tomorrow for the Sleepy Hollow review.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment