Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Nine

Intro

Just off watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I loved it! I can't wait for next week! Heck, I can't wait to watch it again before I review it tomorrow. This time without baby screaming or interruptions or people at the door...

But this is a Nuzlocke Challenge post so... let's get on with that shall we?

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Nine

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Rival: Master
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 44
Ms.Feather - 44
Rogan - 44
Bo - 44
Izzy - 35
Henry - 37






Day 29

Omega
So today I finished off my Mt. Ember run by running into a cave. Since I count inside places as different places from outside places, I caught a Machop. His name is Omega. I also fought a Geodude and two more Machop before getting out of the cave.

At the top of Mt. Ember sits the lovely Moltres. A Moltres who took two Power Points for every Yawn. A Moltres who used up all 11 of my Great Balls and all but one of my 22 Ultra Balls. A Moltres I was really worried about not catching. But I did. That's Legendary Bird Number Three in the bag. And in order... which I did not do on purpose.
???

Ms.Feather than flew us to Two Island where we climbed up Cape Brink. I caught a Psyduck and named her... I forgot what I named her, isn't that ironic? I forgot to write it down and now I'm kicking myself... But anyway, there's this Channeller who lives at the top of Cape Brink. She taught Frankie Hydro Cannon.

Artie
We took the Seagallop back to Vermillion City and then flew from there to Viridian City. Just off Viridian City is Route 22 were we faced off against Master. We trounced him soundly. I say "we" but Frankie and Bo did all the work. Izzy fought three Ratatta after that before we ran into a Mankey. I caught him and named him Artie.
Cam

We then began our journey through the gates of the Pokemon League. On the water there we ran into a Psyduck that Frankie Rapid Spinned out of existence. We then ran into a Fearow in the grass, which Frankie Bit out of existence. And finally we ran into a Primeape, which I caught. His name is Cam.

Next time: We brave Victory Road and flail as a good chunk of my team has issues with Onix.

Housekeeping

I am very much planning to review Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. tomorrow. I am also planning on updating my earlier Sleepy Hollow review because I was in a hurry when I posted it and forgot some things. There will also be some updates to the "Lists" page and, of course, the "Reviewed" page.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment