Saturday, September 7, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Seventeen

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Bri
Knight
Jordan
Rogen






Day 17

I started off my day by challenging a few trainers on Route 8 via my VS Seeker. However, that didn't end up lasting very long or relieving my boredom so I went to finish the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City. Unfortunately, Sleepy was killed by one of the trainer's Primeapes. Bri evolved into Gloom and I picked up a Hitmonchan. I named him Rogen and chose to replace Sleepy with him instead of with Jordan.
R.I.P. Sleepy
I then went to the Silph Co. Office Building to see how far I could get there. Tripoli was killed by a Team Rocket Grunt's... Zubat maybe... I can't remember off the top of my head. I replaced Tripoli with Jordan and she evolved into a Nidorina.
R.I.P. Tripoli
Figuring since I'd killed two Pokemon today, I'm gonna go back to training elsewhere. Gonna head back to Fuchsia City via Lavender Town, I think.

Housekeeping

At the time of typing this, I haven't yet done Sleepy or Tripoli's tombstones. I'll be getting on that sometime tonight or tomorrow, so keep an eye on my deviantART if you like that sort of thing.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment