Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Six

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 42
Ms.Feather - 42
Bri - 42
Jordan - 42
Rogan - 43
Bo - 42






Day 26

There was a lot of running around willy-nilly today. Well, technically there was purpose, but it was mostly just running around.

On Kindle Road my team and I battled two trainers before flying back to the Pokemon Center. From there we took the boat to Two Island, where we should have gone instead of Kindle Road in the first place. Once there, we went to the Game Corner to deliver the Meteorite only to be immediately sent out again to find a lost little girl named "Lostelle."

"Lostelle" is a crappy/lazy name. It's like the translators just stuck the feminizing "elle" onto the end of "Lost" and called it a day. I think it's dumb and they really should have given the girl a better name.

Izzy
Henry
On Three Island, where Lostelle was lost, my team and I took on a Biker gang. We beat them pretty handily before heading off to the Bond Bridge and Berry Forest. On the Bond Bridge, we fought two Pidgeys and a Gloom before finding a Venonat. I caught him and named him Henry. In the Berry Forest we fought to Pidgeys, three Pidgeottos, and a Gloom before finding Lostelle. Lostelle was apparently being terrorized/hunted by a Hypno. That Hypno is now in my possession. Her name is Izzy.

We returned Lostelle to her unnamed father and gave him the Meterorite. We then went back to One Island and met up with Bill and Celio. Bill proceeded to drag us back to Cinnabar Island.

Naavi
From Cinnabar Island, my team and I headed up to Pallet Town along Route 21. Bo and my previous Snorlax, Sleepy, have made me love Snorlax. I think they're pretty indispensable. No lie, Bo took out all the Pokemon when we battled with the other trainers along Route 21. In addition, I was really surprised we didn't run into a single Pokemon until we reached the grassy patch just below Pallet Town. There we found a Tangela. I caught him and named him Naavi.


After arriving back in Pallet Town, we flew up to Viridian City in order to challenge the returned Gym Leader there. So far we've made it through four trainers. I may or may not return to the game tonight to finish the Gym. I haven't decided yet.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment