Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 35
Ms.Feather - 35
Bri - 32
Knight - 33
Jordan - 33
Rogen - 33






Day 20

My newer Pokemon care catching up to my two originals in terms of levels. That also means Frankie and Ms.Feather aren't really seeing a lot of action these days. Ah well, they'll get their chance again soon, I'm sure.

Today my team and I started out training on Route 15. However, after days of battling there, I was bored. We took off for the other side of Fuchsia City and Route 18. There we met and caught a Spearow. His name is Robin and he's joined Titan the Seaking in Box 1.

Route 17 up to Route 16 and Celadon City was slightly fun a slightly annoying. Riding up the giant hill is a pain, while watching my little sprite roll down it on frequent trips back to Fuchsia City's Pokemon Center was fun. On Route 17, the first Pokemon we cam across was a Spearow. Knight gleefully killed it. The next Pokemon we met was a Raticate. I caught him and named him Fred. He also joined Titan in Box 1.

I hadn't realized that Route 16 to Celadon city was blocked by a Snorlax otherwise I'd have gone the other way around and caught something else. However, since Sleepy was close to my heart, I opted to go ahead and catch the Route 16 Snorlax. I named this one Bo.

After refreshing my team at the Celadon City Pokemon Center, we headed back to Route 16 in order to battle the group of Bikers and Cue Balls there.

That was essentially all I had time for this evening. We had another good day in which no one died, thankfully. I was kind of worried whenever a Cue Ball sent out a Wheezing.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

P.S. Gaiaonline's having a short back-to-school event that started yesterday. It's essentially just quoting people over and over in the forums for an item, achievement, and possible bragging rights at the end of the event for your team... or whichever one you end up on. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment