Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Five

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Rival: Master
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 41
Ms.Feather - 41
Bri - 41
Jordan - 41
Rogan - 41
Bo - 39






Day 25

Today I began by challenging the Cinnabar Island Gym denizens to battles. We beat them pretty handily enough, though the second trainer gave us a run for our money. He had this Ninetails that enjoyed using Confuse Ray and my Pokemon suck at being confused. We also beat Gym Leader Blaine pretty easily, because Frankie is awesome.

I discovered, running in and out of the Cinnabar Island Gym, that I really miss being able to run in buildings, like in later generation Pokemon games.

Directly after exiting the Cinnabar Island Gym, we ran into Bill. He looks a lot like Master from behind, by the way. I kind of freaked out because Jordan wasn't at her best at that point and she was the first Pokemon in my party. However, Bill dragged us off to see his friend Celio on One Island. He then gave me a Meteorite to deliver to his other friend over on Two Island.

My team and I headed off down Kindle Road. The first Pokemon we ran into was a Spearow. Jordan gleefully beat the crap out of it. The second Pokemon we ran into was another Spearow. We ran from that one for the sake of time. The third Pokemon we came across was a Ponyta. I caught him and named him FireStreak after one of the Wonderbolts from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
FireStreak
When I next play, we'll be continuing our journey up Kindle Road to Two Island.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment