Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nuzlocke Day 13

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Kors
Zatanna






Day 13

Today my team and I ventured into Celadon City. We stopped by the Celadon Department Store to stock up on supplies before heading over to the Rocket Game Corner. We played a couple rounds of slots before I decided it was time to venture into the Rocket Hideout.

While going through the Rocket Hideout, we made many trips between it and the Pokemon Center. On one of these trips I ran out to the house with the Tea Lady, except up the back way. I picked up an Eevee, named him Denny, and then used my Thunderstone to evolve him into Jolteon.

Ivy was killed a few battles later by a very annoying Koffing and its very annoying Selfdestruct. I am extremely pissed that that stupid attack killed my favorite Pokemon!
R.I.P. Ivy
We made our way to Giovanni's lair and pretty handily defeated both his Onix and his Rhyhorn with Frankie's Water Gun. However, while we were battling Giovanni's Kangaskhan, both Denny the Jolteon and Salazar the Arbok were killed by it. We defeated Giovanni and received the Silph Scope before heading back upstairs.
R.I.P. Salazar
R.I.P. Denny
I'm not sure if it's against the rules or not, considering I'd already grabbed an Eevee in Celadon City, but I went ahead and used some of my winnings to buy an Abra. Her name is Zatanna. I just felt weird about going up against Erika later with only three Pokemon... Hell, I might just up and decide to play slots for a while until I earn enough coins to buy a Dratini and whatever else is in the prize shop. Call them rule exceptions or something, since they aren't traded. *shrug* I just don't know.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment