Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Seven

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 43
Ms.Feather - 44
Rogan - 44
Bo - 43
Izzy - 35
Henry - 34






R.I.P. Jordan

Day 27

My day started out pretty well. My team and I challenged the last four trainers in the Viridian City Gym and went on to challenge Giovanni... again. Jordan was unfortunately killed by Giovanni's Nidoking before being avenged rather quickly by Bo. I received an Earthbadge and went off to replace Jordan with Izzy.
After agonizing over Jordan's death, I decided to go catch me Mewtwo. However, I'd forgotten that you have to defeat the Indigo Pokemon League before you can do that so... we went to Route 10 and the Power Plant to capture Zapdos instead. The Power Plant yielded a Magnemite I named Tiny and Zapdos itself. Zapdos, however, killed Bri as I was trying to capture it.
Tiny
R.I.P. Bri
Zapdos






Bri was replaced by Henry before we flew down to Vermillion City. From there, we caught the Seagallop to One Island. Along Kindle Road we battled 3 Meowths and 7 Trainers before reaching the Ember Spa. There we got Rock Smash from the man that apparently runs the spa. I taught it to Rogan and proceeded to collect some items that were behind some smash-able rocks.

On the last leg of today's journey, we battled 2 Tentacools and 2 Trainers. We stopped just outside the Ember Spa until next time.

Housekeeping

I finally uploaded Knight's tombstone to deviantART, as well as Jordan and Bri's. Just click the "My Art" button up there in the navigation bar. They're in the "Nuzlocke Tombstones" folder in my Gallery there.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment