Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Twenty-Two

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Rival: Master
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 39
Ms.Feather - 40
Bri - 39
Knight - 39
Jordan - 39
Rogan - 39






Day 22

Today my team and I took on the rest of the Silph Co. Office Building. We fought a grand total of 11 Team Rocket Grunts, 5 Scientists, and 1 Juggler. Bri, Knight, Jordan, and Rogan finally caught up to Frankie and Ms.Feather's Level 35, which I was really excited about at the time.

Frankie evolved to Blastoise at Level 36. I went ahead and used by Leaf Stone and Moon Stones to evolved Bri, Knight, and Jordan to Vileplume, Nidoking, and Nidoqueen. Ms.Feather evolved to Pidgeot shortly after I'd already evolved the others.

We fought Master, slaughtering his team pretty easily, though his damned Venasaur almost killed us! After that I gained a Lapras from a grateful Silph Co. Scientist. I named her Claire after Claire Bennet from Heroes. It's what I was watching at the time. I also read what the guy said about Team Rocket's Boss completely wrong. I thought he said: "TEAM ROCKET's BOSS went to the bedroom!" What he actually said was "TEAM ROCKET's BOSS went to the boardroom!"
Anyway... my team and I headed into said boardroom and were challenged by Giovanni. We beat him handily enough. Gotta love Surf! And then Silph Co.'s President gave me the Master Ball. Funny story, my first time playing Pokemon, I used the Master Ball on Snorlax.
On to the Saffron City Gym! Yeah... that was amazingly easy. I only took one trip out to the Pokemon Center vs. my usual Gym battles in which I take a trip out after each individual battle. I do have to say though, I hate Sabrina's Alakazam. That thing nearly killed both Bri and Rogan!

After beating the crap out of Sabrina's team, I headed back to Fuchsia City to challenge Koga. The only problem I had there was that stupid, annoying, ridiculous, dumb move: Selfdestruct. I honestly want to strangle anyone who actually uses that move!

So anyway... on to Route 19 and 20 and the Seafoam Islands. I caught a level 5 Tentacool. Named her Gillyweed at the request of my sister. I later ran into a level 34 Tentacool and wanted to bang my head against a wall... and cheat. Which I didn't. Gillyweed was not replaced by a stronger Pokemon. Route 20 yielded a Gyarados! I named him Spike.

I'm essentially treating the outside of the Seafoam Islands as a different section than the caves, just FYI. I went fishing off the coast and ended up with a Horsea. I named her Sea Mist after a G1 Seapony. I thought it was appropriate. If you have no idea what that means, here's a link to the My Little Wiki so you can look it up.

I'm incredibly happy to be growing my batch of Pokemon in my Boxes rather than killing off a few Pokemon every day.

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment