Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day 16

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie
Ms.Feather
Sleepy
Bri
Knight
Tripoli






Day 16

The small amount of time I spent playing today was spent training my lower-leveled Pokemon. I headed down to Route 19 and fought one of the swimmers there. Knight evolved from a Nidoran to a Nidorino after that fight. I then decided it would be a good idea to head up to Saffron City and try my luck there.

My team and I battled the first two guys in the Fighting Dojo. Grey Lady was killed by one of their Machokes.  I replaced her on my team with Tripoli.

I then decided it would be a better idea to use my VS Seeker instead of finishing the Fighting Dojo. We battled seven trainers before I decided to teach Bri Flash and head back into the Rock Tunnel. That's pretty much where I ended my Nuzlocke journey for the day... after retrieving a Max Ether, that is.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trailer

I'm just gonna drop this here... It made me go into full-on happy dance mode. I can't wait!
Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment