Monday, September 9, 2013

Red Dwarf Nuzlocke

Intro

So... I took a bit of time off from marathoning Batman Beyond. Red Dwarf X was my TV show of choice. So today I bring you a review of Red Dwarf X as well as today's Nuzlocke Challenge Adventures. Enjoy.

SPOILER WARNING

If you have not seen all of Red Dwarf, please leave the blog and come back later. My reviews always contain spoilers as it's next to impossible for me to discuss things on my own without doing so completely... mostly because I'm kinda lazy in that regard.
Enjoy your review.

Red Dwarf X - Review

The boys are back! Well... except Holly. And there's no Kochanski in sight either... but she's not one of the boys so... yeah... Still not entirely sure where she's got herself off to, but Lister hasn't found her yet.

I honestly loved Red Dwarf X. It was back to the hilarity that was largely left behind in Red Dwarf: Back To Earth. I quite enjoyed the newest update to the Dwarf as well, though I found myself missing the largely grey sets of the first couple of seasons. I'm glad Lister now has a couch, though I wonder where the heck it came from. I liked the updated Dwarf cockpit; I liked the new vending machines; and I adored Cat's suits!

I laughed myself silly through all of the episodes. I think my favorite was "Dear Dave." I accurately predicted the outcome of Lister's girlfriend's pregnancy, but seeing him go bonkers over it was funny. I especially loved the bit where he was attempting to help the vending machine up off the floor. I do have to wonder, though, why there is still some monetary exchange going on when there can't be any money coming in. Still, the whole thing with the toilet paper was funny.

If you are a fan of the rest of the Red Dwarf series, I would highly reccomend getting your hands on Red Dwarf X. If you've never seen Red Dwarf before and are reading this for some reason, go watch it. You won't regret it. Also, don't take the continuity seriously. As The Red Dwarf Introcast is fond of saying: "It has been accounted for."

Nuzlocke Challenge - Day Nineteen

The Game: Pokemon Fire Red
The Character: Vera
The Pokemon:
Frankie - 35
Ms.Feather - 35
Bri - 30
Knight - 31
Jordan - 30
Rogen - 31






Day 19

Another day in which none of my Pokemon bit the dust! Yay!
I essentially did a lot of training today. My team battled random Pokemon in the grass of Route 15 for a while before I got bored and went back to the Fuchsia Gym. We battled all the trainers there and then I decided we ought to train some more... We were honestly nearly slaughtered by the last two guys.

Overall though, we had a brilliant day training. Hopefully we'll get in good shape to challenge Koga at some point tomorrow.

Housekeeping

Okay so... I went just a little gif crazy today, hope you don't mind. It's what happens after I've had a Green Tea Frapp from Starbucks. All of these gifs were searched out using Google Images and pretty much came off Tumblr... I should make a Tumblr...

Love ya, Jessie love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment