Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stand By Me - TVD - Initial Reactions

  • The ring's not gonna bring him back.
  • Yup, that's the reason. Kind of a duh.
  • This is gonna be one of those episodes where I get really annoyed with Elena.
  • So we're just... ignoring the fact that Shane was there?
  • Or, ya know, not. Because Silas healed his legs. I would really like him to just die.
  • She's being delusional.
  • If you're a vampire, running water isn't really going to disguise your words.
  • Yup, totally gonna annoy me tonight.
  • This isn't something that surprises me.
  • Nice use of "human shield."
  • Yeah, fuck you, Shane.
  • Also the logic that's told to little girls about little boys being mean to them. I was told that at least once.
  • There are reasons I love Rebekah.
  • Hayley knew Katherine. Interesting.
  • She's getting over your crappy manipulation, Shane.
  • Nice, Silas. Real nice. I do not like it.
  • So where is Silas, anyway?
  • Except of course she's going along with it anyway.
  • Wohoo for mind control. And yes, I am calling mind control.
  • Good for you, Matt.
  • This is not going to end well.
  • So Rebekah's gonna get in league with the Hunter because she's afraid of Silas.
  • Okay, now I'm calling Shane as Silas.
  • The third massacre is gonna have to be vampires.
  • Damon's with me. Goody.
  • Yup, not going to end well at all.
  • Elena's gonna decide to do it.
  • And April's totally gonna be the big cata- I'm totally wrong.
  • Go Elena, shut down the crazy witch.
  • And this is where Elena completely breaks down.
  • What the heck?
  • She's got a pretty good plan, actually.
  • Sane Elena's kind of manic.
  • Maybe not so sane, but she made a lot of sense.
  • This is gonna be fun.
  • Poor Caroline. Both of her best friends gone off the deep end essentially, her boyfriend mia...
  • That's not what their problem is.
  • Fuck the Greater Good. I hate the Greater Good.
  • Yup, Shane's totally dead. Good.
  • Or not. Gah! Why can't he be dead?
  • Got this feeling Matt's gonna die.
  • Men and their unsaid feeling stuff. Gah!
  • Good. Bye bye house.
  • Goodbye diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment