Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yeah So...

... Thursdays are just bad. I was awake until 5 AM this morning. I slept from then until about 11:30-ish. An hour-ish later my mom came home and was like: SHOPPING! So there was shopping. Lots of shopping. Lots of hot, sticky weather through which to slog in order to get groceries inside. And then to Wal-Mart.

My little sister bought me this guy after I ogled him in the store:
His name is Finn, after Finn Mikaelson of The Vampire Diaries. All of my unicorns (that aren't MLP or Ty) are named after vampires. Some don't seem to be, but fanfiction crossovers make it so. Also, this shot has my quote cabinet. My grandfather made it for me. I painted it. I wrote all over it. Still do.

And then we went to Denny's. It was uncomfortably warm. The table was sticky. The food wasn't that great. I wasn't really that hungry. So... dinner sucked.

And then we went to the AT&T Store. Everyone got iPhones except me and Nazz. That's okay, though. I like my stupid phone.

Finally, we came home. And then there were recyclables to take to the curb. It's cooled down since earlier, but it's still sticky and gross outside.

I'm exhausted. Hence this... thing. I won't be doing this often at all. For those who are new, I really don't do this often. I think this is actually the first time I've given a blow-by-blow of my day...

sign0013 Free Sign Emoticon

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment