Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dodger - Initial Reactions

Standard SPOILER WARNING. If you have not seen tonight's Arrow, please leave the blog and return later. My initial reactions contain SPOILERS. For those new to the blog, they're what I do in place of live tweeting. Unexpected SPOILERS are worse than ones you've been warned about.

Following the initial reactions, I'll have a little update about the current Neopets plot, so feel free to skip down to that or skip it all together. I won't be offended.

Arrow - "Dodger" - Initial Reactions

  • Someone's gonna steal a ridiculously large gem.
  • That one guy's being mind-controlled or threatened somehow.
  • The dude who play Gaius Baltar on Battlestar Galactica.
  • Freaking out Felicity...
  • Good girl, Felicity. Olly needs someone who'll actually stand up to him once in a while.
  • Says the guy who essentially agreed to train him on the thought that he might actually survive.
  • And there's the answer to the question I was going to ask...
  • Lol, Olly and Diggle.
  • That is a very sparkly bowtie, Mr. Bad Guy.
  • Why are there so many gigantic gems out there?
  • Nice.
  • Lol, no messing with Diggle's not-relationship.
  • Her way's gonna be much more fun for us techies... not that I'm actually a techie, but, ya know.
  • Looks like Thea needs to hit the gym for some more stamina with the running.
  • Olly is so awkward with the crap flirting.
  • He's so awkward, it's hilarious.
  • Oh look, another random dude on the island.
  • Why is she calling Detective Lance? Was that Detective Lance?
  • Why does the name Roy Harper sound familiar to me? Wiki on commercial...
  • Don't bring up your date's dead husband on your date.
  • Yay for awkward conversations.
  • Not buying this guy's story despite the being beat up and stuff...
  • Fast guy...
  • Nice diversion.
  • Oh duh. Roy Harper is Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow. I knew that.
  • No one wants to talk about bad dates.
  • That's what I love about rich good guys. Just buy the super expensive lures.
  • Roy looks more like he'd be Superboy than Speedy... but meh.
  • Oh good, Mrs. Queen's getting out of being a bad guy.
  • Or I could be wrong... mmmnn... can't tell.
  • Goodness, Felicity cleans up really well. But that's kind of a given.
  • And of course Felicity's going after him alone.
  • Yeah, that was predictable.
  • Of course the guy with the bike had to be a "ruffian."
  • So why does Dodger have a thing for those particular period pieces? Ya know, things I think about during car chases.
  • Ouch.
  • Lol, we had to have that line somewhere in there, didn't we?
  • This is the part where Olly stabs that guy.
  • Or not. Leaving him is much the same thing.
  • Yay for Diggle.
  • I officially like Roy.
  • Stereotypical talking about stuff without talking about stuff. Fun, but slightly annoying.
  • I thought he got kicked off that case.
  • Olly's face amuses me.
  • Oh, but now Mrs. Queen's getting involved with the Triad. Goody.
Turns out, I was right. We get to pick sides in the war for the obelisk. Yay. However, we've also got a sixth party in the running. No mystical crazy war's complete without a team of undead, right?

As I mentioned before, I'm going to be joining the Order of the Red Erisim. From here on in, I'll essentially be updating from that end of things.

Housekeeping

So, universe willing, I'll have a couple reviews and TVD initial reactions for you tomorrow. Hopefully, things won't be like last week with the ridiculous tiredness and shtuff.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment