Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Betrayal - Initial Reactions

Oh hooray, I'm totally better than yesterday. Like, ten jillion times better. It's amazing what a couple pills and a good night's sleep will get you.

But anyway, I managed to catch Arrow as it aired tonight so I have some initial reactions for you. Oh yeah, SPOILERS.

Arrow - Betrayal - Initial Reactions

  • David Anders! He plays a bad guy. He almost always plays a bad guy.
  • Thank you for restating stuff for people who haven't been watching.
  • Dead plane is dead.
  • Who's this guy?
  • Lol, burned Mr. Lance. Burned.
  • It means you should go back to being a wizard. (Semi-obscure Dresden Reference)
  • Except you were both in on it. Good job. Bye bye list copy.
  • That chick looks familiar. IMDB on commercial.
  • I'm with Olly considering we know what we know about Mommy Dearest.
  • Why can't it be both?
  • IMDB was a bust. mad0097 Free Emoticons   Anger
  • Anders has the best evil smirk.
  • That's kind of like "Let's kill the Batman."
  • This is going to end badly.
  • But of course he's gonna follow anyway...
  • Awkward.
  • Well that was kind of obvious.
  • This has been a long time coming. Glad this fight is happening.
  • Really should have smashed that, Laurel.
  • Except she totally is!
  • I'd feel more sorry for Tommy if I knew what exactly his problem was.
  • Lol. Good one, Olly.
  • Uninteresting Flashback with mystery guy.
  • And this is going to be the part where Mr. Lance regrets taking the phone from Laurel.
  • Yeah, cuz that was one of those "obviously gonna happen" things.
  • BARROWMAN!
  • Smooth, Diggle.
  • Why do people always walk into obvious crime scenes?
  • Wohoo corrupt police people.
  • Why's Merlyn's voice all messed up on that recording?
  • W00T Slade.
  • Why are bad guys never patient? This I do not understand.
  • Looks like the quiver's empty.
  • Good girl, Laurel.
  • Yes, of course you are, you idiot.

Housekeeping

As I type, Supernatural is on, but since I don't do Initial Reactions for that, you're going to have to wait for the review tomorrow.

This week, I've been working on some pony commissions for some people on Gaiaonline. If you're interested in seeing those, click the "My Art" link up in the navigation bar. If not... well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow for some reviews and TVD-ness, universe willing.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

    No comments:

    Post a Comment