Saturday, February 23, 2013

Order of the Red Erisim

I've had an awfully weird day today, at least in terms of odd timing things... I woke up at 1:30 PM, which I haven't done in a very long time, and my schedule's been all wonky because of that. I did, however, have some time to find out that my chosen team for the current Neopets Plot has gotten a Neopedia article! I figured I'd go ahead and make a blog post about that.

If you have no interest whatsoever in Neopets or their plot strands, I encourage you to come back tomorrow for my initial reactions for Once Upon a Time. Hopefully, those will be up tomorrow. Also, if you've already read the Neopedia Article, there's not going to be any new information here, really. Oh, and this is very link-heavy for easy access to potentially unknown information.

Order of the Red Erisim

If it bites, zap it. If it doesn't, take it home and study it.


Turn out, I was right in assuming that the Order of the Red Erisim were made up completely of magic users. The Order is completely devoted to studying magic and everything that pertains to it.

From what I can gather about the members of the Order, there are 5 new members as of this plot:
  1. Rasala the Bright - A red female Bori. Head of the Order of the Red Erisim. She appears on the "Mysterious Outskirts" page after you join the Order.
  2. Alshemar of the Seventh Scroll - A male Ogrin.  Rasala's former teacher. Lives in the forests of Meridell.
  3. Belisarius - A male Tonu prone to mumbling.
  4. Ganfrey - A male Mynci, apparently a friend of Hilda's.
  5. Hilda the Hedgewitch - A female Bruce. Champion of the Cauldron Throwdown seven years running. Apparently has a Naalala who likes to eat spellbooks.
Members essentially grandfathered into the Order from previous events:
  1. Seradar - A male purple Gelert. Royal Sorcerer of Brightvale in the employ of King Hagan. Originally from The Darkest Faerie Game.
  2. Morguss - A green female Moehog. Mother of The Court Dancer. Originally of the Battle for Meridell Plot.
  3. Jerdana - A blue female Aisha. Also known as The Protector. Originally appeared in The Darkest Faerie Game. Later featured in the Altador Plot as the sorceress responsible for suspending Altador in slow time.
And... that's essentially it for the Order at this point... The War starts in 4 Days. Join us.

Housekeeping

All information used for this post came from the Order of the Red Erisim Neopedia Article and the NeoDex. I also grabbed some links from Neopets' Gallery of Evil. It's entirely probable that I plagarized stuff... with such a small amount of information, it's practically impossible not to.

Universe willing, tomorrow I'll have Once Upon a Time initial reactions for you.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment