Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just a Quickie

Okay so, the last couple days at my house have been crazy. I managed to watch Grimm OnDemand yesterday, but I really don't have time to review it at the moment. I loved it, though, I will say that.

I voted yesterday, I'm sure the relatives of mine who read this will be happy to hear it.

Tonight is my little sister's baby shower so I have to do a lot of cleaning today with very little help from anyone else in the house apparently. Which means I should really stop typing and get my butt out of bed and dressed and stuff. tongue0020 Free Emoticons   Sticking Out Tongue

So... that's it from me for today, unless I manage to catch Once Upon a Time tonight... which isn't likely. mad0228 Free Emoticons   Anger

Love ya, Jessie. character00137 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment