Thursday, October 11, 2012

Would Wessen Be Considered Alphas?

Sort of an odd combination of things led to the title of today's review blog... essentially... my brain is weird. Don't consider the title an actual question. It's just weirdness combining Grimm and Alphas... which I'm about to review for ya. Spoilers for last week's episode of Grimm and this week's episode of Alphas start now. You've been warned. Also, there's a surprise in the Housekeeping section so be sure to read it.

Grimm - "Over My Dead Body" - Review

     So... I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this episode. Some of the parts were fun, some of them were sad, and some of them were just kind of there. I am, however, extremely glad Munroe didn't die. That would have just been... there are no words!
     Parts I liked: Angelina killing the rapist. Angelina saving Munroe's life even though it jeapordized the mission. Munroe buring Angelina. Angelina pretending to be a badass cop. Hank's reaction to Munroe's Wogue. Juliette making a romantic "get to know you" dinner for Nick. She's just so sweet.
     Parts I was "meh" on: The frigging blonde woman. She suddenly appears, has some kind of history with Renard, orchestrated the hit on Munroe, and... had no further explanation. Like, what? And the guys she hired... weird but overall kind of standard thug-types.
     Still not sure about this episode almost a week later so... yeah. That's pretty much it for Grimm until tomorrow... hopefully it'll be tomorrow.


Alphas - "If Memory Serves" - Review

     So, Kat is currently vying with Gary for my favorite Alphas character. I quite like how she handles herself, even if she doesn't know exactly who she is. I was just as shocked as she was that the woman in the blue dress was an actress from a commercial. It was heartbreaking to see how she reacted to that and to killing someone. I'm glad she's made it so she won't forget.
     Gary's reactions in the hospital were just... interesting I hope his mom doesn't die from these strokes, that would be horrible.
     I really didn't like Rosen in this episode, but I can't really put my finger on why.
     Overall, I enjoyed the episode although it's not one of my favorites. I thought it was a good character building thing for Kat and I'm glad some interesting information about Parish came out of it. I really hope he's gotten rid of soon.

Housekeeping

I'm planning to watch tonight's episode of The Vampire Diaries and doing at least Initial Reactions for it. I'm not sure if this is going to be a regular thing, but I will be posting another post tonight that will be those Initial Reactions. So... see ya later tonight. ^_^

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment