Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Arrow - "Lone Gunmen" - Initial Reactions

Okay so, due to actually being on schedule with this blog and posting correctly, I have for you only my initial reactions for tonight's episode of Arrow. If you missed it, wait until later to read this post, there are spoilers.

Arrow - "Lone Gunmen" - Initial Reactions

  • Now he's got some weird waterfal thing going on? Or is it just raining?
  • Sniper...
  • Teh sniper beat you to it. Interesting.
  • Oh ow.
  • Wow, the bullet had something on it. Interesting.
  • OW!
  • happy0039 Free Emoticons   Happy Diggle. You funny.
  • In your face, Mrs. Queen.
  • Science time!
  • happy0148 Free Emoticons   Happy Deadshot!
  • Nice cover there, Oliver.
  • Seriously, Diggle needs to be let in!
  • Who says "surfing the net" anymore?
  • Seriously, woman, get it together.
  • Ya know, this would be a lot less dangerous with a cable holding your ass up off the ground.
  • That's what you call good luck?
  • You really need to fold the brim of that hat, Olly.
  • Hmm... now we see what other connections Olly has.
  • Why's Diggle standing there?
  • Oh, because he's a security consultant and not just a body guard.
  • That's cute, Olly.
  • Ouch, Tommy.
  • Ouch, Thea.
  • Hold it together, Olly. Good boy.
  • Or, ya know, not.
  • Good on you, Laurel.
  • I would say he's gonna die, but since this is a flashback, that would be redundant.
  • It wasn't wrong, Tommy.
  • I really don't think it did. And neither does Olly.
  • Yay instincts.
  • Nice little gun there, Deadshot.
  • Yay awkward nerd!
  • How do you have all that crazy IT gear and not know how to break into a laptop?
  • How the hell did she end up bringing home a tiger? Or was that a random thing to get her to get rid of the cat?
  • She's a serious nerd. That's awesome.
  • Not sure how I feel about Green Arrow pulling Batmans all over the place.
  • A party with "entry stairs" wohoo.
  • Fail unit 5. Fail.
  • That was a crap cover-up, Olly.
  • Well this is fun. Nothing like a panic.
  • See, there's that cable I was talking about!
  • I do like how they did Deadshot's eye-thing. Looks cool.
  • Crap, Diggle got shot!
  • Black Ops guys on the non-deserted island, the plot thickens.
  • Diggle is in on it! W00T!

Housekeeping

Tomorrow might bring a pair of blog posts or just one, depending on my mood. I will definitely have initial reactions for The Vampire Diaries and Beauty and the Beast, if nothing else. Hopefully, I'll have a review for tonight's Arrow, but I may not. Haven't decided yet.

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Drop me a comment below or on Twitter.

Love ya, Jessie. character00137 Free Emoticons   Characters

1 comment:

  1. This episode had me on the edge of my couch! Although I was too busy working on my Halloween costume last night, I didn’t miss out since I set my Hopper to record all the new episodes. It has a 2-terabyte hard drive, so I have more than enough space to record all the shows my heart desires this season. When I watched the new episode this morning I couldn’t believe that Oliver let Digg in on his true identity; I only hope that this goes over well. Some of the people I work with at DISH think that Digg isn’t going to take too kindly to the news, but something tells me that they could actually make a descent team.

    ReplyDelete