Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nerd-tastic Halloween Stuff - 1

Okay so... after I went and published tonight's blog post, I looked around on Gaiaonline and found they'd taken down the Halloween Event forum... which I hadn't known about... And I thought to myself: I should go look in the shops, see what the NPCs are dressed as this year... and I did. And I had serious nerd-gasms. So... I'm going to share them with you, because I'm such a nerd.

Okay so first we have Agatha from Barton Jewelers dressed as Dowager Countess Violet Grantham from Downton Abbey (A pleasant surprise after I finished the first season!)
 Next is Becky from the Prize and Joy shop as Saber from Fate/Stay Night
 Bildeau from the Faktori as Beemo from Adventure Time
 Brennivin from Dernier Cri as Castiel from Supernatural
 Carl from the Junk Shop as Chopper from One Piece
 Cresento from The Bifrost as Loki from The Avengers (Makes Cresento cool despite him being a jerk)
 Devin from Skin Tyte as Kurgan from The Highlander
 Ian from Barton Boutique as The Doctor (from Doctor Who). My reaction when I saw this was to shout "FUCKING SHIT!" at it. He looks brilliant.
 Josie from Global Imports as Kerrigan from Starcraft II
 Kanako from Dernier Cri as Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
 Liam from Jock Strap as Kise Ryouta from Kuroko no Basuke. Although I'm not sure this counts as a costume... he wears a red jersy all the time...
 Logan from The Ole Fishing Hole as Heihachi Mishima from Tekken. And yes, he's supposed to be a Wolverine reference in his normal form.
 Louie Von Helson from H&R Wesley as Sebastian from Black Butler (A vampire cosplaying a butler from Hell...)
 Mirai from Phin Phang as Princess Cadence from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (In her wedding dress, of course!) I was so confused by this until I found out who she was supposed to be. ^_^
 Moira from Durem Depot as Ranmaru from Binbougami ga
 Murasaki (above and below because she's got some alternate personality going on or something) from Mecha Neko as Chrome Dukoro from Hitman Reborn

 Natasha from Skin Tyte as Monk from Diablo 3
 Nicolae from both Back Alley Bargains and The Bifrost as Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
 Peyo from Ruby's Rack as Elliot from E.T. (Also featuring his duck as E.T.)
 Radio Jack from Dernier Cri as Giroro from Sgt. Frog
 Ribateau from The Faktori as the Original Gameboy
 Rina from Buttercup Cafe sporting an outfit that needs no explanation... Sailor Moon! If you didn't know that I have a question: Have you been living under a rock?
 Ruby from Ruby's Rack as Powergirl from DC Comics
 Rufus from Barton Boutique as Madara/Nyanko-sensei from Natsume's Book of Friends
 Sam from Sam's Body and Parts as Gadget from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (I'm such a nerd for knowing the show before reading it elsewhere)
 Sasha from Gaian Outfitters as Korra from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra
 Stein from CrosStitch as Vincent Van Gogh
 Mintaka and Rigel from La Victoire as Scully and Mulder from The X-Files (I had another nerd-gasm here)
 Victoria from Salon Durem as Catwoman from DC Comics (And it's the comic version!)
And last but not least, the Wing Scouts from the Treehouse as Children of the Damned

So there you have it, the entire list... and my random nerd-gasm moments.

Love ya, Jessie. love0052 Free Emoticons   Love

No comments:

Post a Comment