Friday, October 28, 2011

A Grimm Review

Just finished watching the first episode of Grimm. Interesting. Not sure what to make of it yet. I think Nick's going to get kicked off the police force. His partner, Hank, is going to be brought in on the Grimm secret. Eddie... I'm not sure how I feel about him. He seems cowardly and... mmm... not sure I like him. The visuals were cool, reminded me of Constantine in their surrealness. My dad wondered while we were watching whether or not the trees and their moss were CGed. The villian of this episode, the other "Big Bad Wolf" was creepy and seemed to be a pushover. I really, really don't like the use of guns in my fantasy, thanks. Give me some Buffy style stakes, swords, and crossbows. If a gun can take down everything, it's no fun.

It's a shorter post tonight, and there might be one on the weekend despite my taking weekends off... maybe. Blame my gigantic lack of life on that. My day consisted of Stargate SG-1, Gaia, and listening to Podcasts. Oh, and there were wings involved. They were yummy. But anyway...

Love ya, Jessie. character00136 Free Emoticons   Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment