Friday, October 7, 2011

Driving and Wolverine

Originally Posted: August 5, 2011

Although technically I think he's "The Wolverine"... but everyone just calls him Wolverine so...


Anyway... driving. Lots and lots of turns and almost hitting cars... and the trailer/pallet thing someone had parked in the street. How hard is it to park either in your garage or in your driveway? Leave the street free for the moving cars, thanks. Basically, I need practice.


I was up until 4 AM again today... mad0002 Free Emoticons   Anger NOT happy. But while I was not sleeping, I reread some of this book called The Wolverine Files. I highly reccomend it, even if you're not the biggest Wolverine fan. It's basically Wolverine's S.H.I.E.L.D. file... and Nick Fury's comments to various people writing the file are quite funny. The best part is at the end, in which Nick Fury yells at everyone involved in writing the file for not knowing what's going on with Wolverine. And that's not a spoiler seeing as everything in the book is about past Wolverine stuff.


Each "chapter" of the book is a different portion of the file. There are sections on Wolverine's varied war encounters, women in his life, enemies, and affiliates. The book includes pictures from various comics so that you know who they're talking about. Definitely a must-read for X-Men and Wolverine fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment