Friday, October 7, 2011

Adventures in Shopping and Reading

Originally Posted: August 9, 2011

Today was another vaguely exciting day of shopping with my mother. If I haven't mentioned this particular item of business before, it's because I haven't actually been shopping with her in a couple of weeks. But really, that's for the best. It seems as if cashiers moving things from one cart to another is the worst possible thing they can do. Cue the rage. mad0053 Free Emoticons   Anger Anger This bothers me, as you can tell.


I also wrote my first freelance article today. party0011 Free Party Emoticons It was about Tangelo Trees and how to care for them... possibly one of the least interesting things I've had to write, to date... well, except for those "What did you do this summer" papers for every single English class in Junior High and High School.


I've started reading a new book called Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert. I thought it was going to be similar to the movie, but the movie was set in medieval times... I think... and this one stars a hacker. Not so related, but so far, it's good.


And the last thing I did today was find some emoticons because the ones provided by Webs kinda suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment