Friday, October 7, 2011

The Great Furniture Move

Orignally Posted: August 4, 2011

So... today I spent most of my time cleaning up and rearranging the Game Room in my house. Now the thing about the Game Room is that it's about the same size as our living room and takes up most of the space upstairs. It's kind of like a loft... without being an actual loft. Also, no one really hangs out there and it was kind of a mess.

After cleaning up, reorganizing things like DVDs and Xbox games and Harry Potter stuff, my littlest sister and I worked on rearranging the furniture. We've got a futon, a huge black leather couch, four barrel-like chairs, a couple shelving units filled with movies, and an entertainment center. Let me tell you, it was quite sweaty work pushing around that furniture... and vacuuming almost every time we moved something.

Also, I've started working on my "Constructed Mythology" Wiki thing. Mostly adding in the characters I'm currently working with. Take a look if it strikes your fancy.

That's pretty much it for today, I think. Tomorrow I have my third driving lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment